Puppywatch. The wait is killing me.

Romy

Taxiderpy
They are all spoken for. Some of the people on the waiting list won't get a puppy because there wasn't enough. :( I really really really want to keep one from this litter, and it's even harder now because she won't ever be bred again, but I've decided not to. Kaia is still so young, and I still haven't had a chance to course her and stuff. The idea of trying to do stuff with my kids in addition to having three dogs was kind of overwhelming, so it's kind of a relief.

The stud owner is getting pick bitch, and some of the other girls are going to show homes so there's a good chance I'll get a Kaia granddaughter some day. <3

lizzybeth727

Kaia's uterus tore and we almost lost her. The vet told me that one more millimeter of tearing and she would have bled to death in minutes. I totally cried. But she's okay.
OMG how terrifying! Amazing that you and Mel were able to get Kaia the help she needed just in time.

And WOW they DO look like pipe cleaners! :rofl1: SO funny that they look like borzois already!

Romy

Taxiderpy
Oh yeah, and to answer your question Ado, it varies by the lines. Typically they have good sized litters though. Kaia was from a litter of 11 I think? Strider was from a litter of 9. All the girls in Kaia's lines tend to have 9+ puppies, which is nice because her breeder only likes to do one litter per girl and that gives her a lot to choose her next generation from.

Members online

No members online now.