New urls

corgipower

Tweleve Enthusiest
Ackkk!!

I see we have new URLs...

Now I have to open a text file when I need a question mark instead of copying it from the URL :(

scob89

DILLIGAF?
Ackkk!!

I see we have new URLs...

Now I have to open a text file when I need a question mark instead of copying it from the URL :(

You need a new keyboard.

I just figured it out! the forum URL's don't have a ? in them anymore, so she can't copy and paste from them anymore.

corgipower

Tweleve Enthusiest
You need a new keyboard.

I just figured it out! the forum URL's don't have a ? in them anymore, so she can't copy and paste from them anymore.
You win!!

The grand prize is an old, cracked, slightly shifted from being dropped, dirty laptop. It has one broken key, and a few that are very sticky. There is a CD in it; the computer can no longer read it or eject it, but it sounds great on start up while it tries to read it :rolleyes:

Yup, my button is broken.

scob89

DILLIGAF?
Look like it's more than time to fix the laptop. lol

Sure sent it on over, I'll glad take it. lol I'll have her up and running in no time flat.

jess2416

Who woulda thought
You win!!

The grand prize is an old, cracked, slightly shifted from being dropped, dirty laptop. It has one broken key, and a few that are very sticky. There is a CD in it; the computer can no longer read it or eject it, but it sounds great on start up while it tries to read it :rolleyes:

Yup, my button is broken.
See I knew I shoulda took my ass back to bed lmao

Im still so confused hahah

but I get that your button is broken

*goes back to bed*

Members online

No members online now.