Bentley's Bones

Please feel free to check out my site, www.BentleysBones.com

I offer handmade dog bandannas that slip on the collar so there is no need to tie, they stay on better, and there is less of a chance of choaking. All different patterns to choose from, Holidays, Patriotic, and ones for everday wear to show off your Pupper's personality. :D I also make custom tailored dogs coat specifically made to fit your Pupper, and homemade wheat and corn free treats that will make your Pupper sit, stay, and beg for more!

I have started to also take orders for custom dog beds and bed covers as well. :)

You are more than welcome to PM or email me with any questions about services that I offer or custom requests.

*update*

We've added new products to our offering! :)

Leash Bags: Carry your pick up bags in style! This is a doggie Leash Bag made to clip on to a leash, your belt loop or where ever you would like to carry your plastic pick up bags for you while walking your Pup.

No more buying those little refill bag rolls, simply grab a few of your old plastic shopping bags and stuff them inside for future use on your walks.

Each Leash Bag will hold 5 to 6 plastic bags, and is made from cotton fabric and a plastic clip hook.

Woof Blankets: Woof blankets are an easy carry along for you and your pup. A cotton top and fleece reverse, for your choice of comfy cool or warm snuggles. Each blanket is top stitched, and fully washable. Great for traveling to family & friends, a afternoon at the park, or anywhere you take your pup.

These come in 3 different sizes:

small : 18" by 24"

medium : 24" by 34"

large : 34" by 42"

and coming soon, Custom Dog Beds!

Don't forget to check out the Photo Gallery to see Our Happy Customers! :D

Bentley's Bones Christmas Stocking Sale!!

Bentley's Bones Christmas Stocking Sale!!

2 Christmas Stockings for $25! (reg. $16.00 each!) see them here : Click Here

Choose from any print and either shape (bone or fish) and EMAIL your order to me and include your email address that you use for Paypal. DO NOT PURCHASE FROM MY SITE, as you will not get this special sale from there.

Friends and family members welcome to join in on the sale.

This Sale will end December 9th so that I can get everything shipped in time to arrive for the Holidays.

Shipping charges will apply.

Happy Howl-idays to All!

Members online

No members online now.