The Venting Thread

Dogdragoness

Happy Halloween!!
I just saw Spamalot, and it was hilarious. BUT...the family sittng next to me (like, 12 seats away, since the balcony was empty) felt the need to send one person out about every 10 minutes for the entirety of the first act. Which meant they had to pass by me. I had Logan with me, so that meant I had to make him get up every time someone left or came back in (since I didn't get tickers until just before the show because they're half price then, they were out of accessible seats, so I told them to just stick me on the end of a row, but that meant Logan was blocking the path). THIS IS A MUSICAL. SIT DOWN AND SHUT UP!

Fortunately, the ushers offered me a new seat after intermission, so he didn't have to get up at all until the end of the show :) The entire right section of that row was empty, so there was NOBODY to get up and be annoying ;)
Ugh god how annoying :wall:

If was ice of the ushers to give you a new seat though :)

Lyzelle

Relapse of Crohn's, chest cold/head cold, hips are killing me, entire body constantly feeling like it's throbbing lately. Suddenly - thrush.

Rage quitting my body now. I have no idea WTF is up with my health lately, but I'm rage quitting. And apparently going to the doctor so I can become some stereotypical pill popper for the rest of my life.

Rage. Quit.

THERE IS FUNGUS IN MY MOUTH.

So much rage quitting.

-bogart-

Member of WHODAT Nation.
He is... He drives really slow around the neighborhood and stares into windows. The truck doesn't even have plates from this province.
I would so go out with a huge camera and let him know he is being taped and watched. take good pics of the truck and license number . if he has no ill intents then he should smile and wave. if not , i would give the pics to the cops and complain. you could help save a life.

Beanie

Clicker Cult Coordinator
Friends of mine put down their old man dog today.

I'm trying not to sit over here and just sob uncontrollably. I'm thinking of hiding the post with the photos from my Facebook so I don't keep accidentally looking at it, because every time I see it, the urge to break into tears comes roaring back.

Xandra

A woman and her child walked down our driveway past the house and Roman was out with me and did what he usually does... ran up and barked an inch from them. Unfortunately the kid's face was about level with Roman's so he got a 100 lb dog running up and barking RIGHT in his face and he started crying. I was right there and so called him/grabbed him ASAP.

The mom was very nice and said she didn't know it was private property and our driveway/path DOES go right down to the back (about 500'). However, I think it's fairly obvious as that it is, as the property is quite narrow, uniformly unkempt and sandwiched between two townhouse developments, and the driveway goes past our house and around a shed and then opens up at the back.

Here it is:

If you look on the left past the minivan there is a bit of wooden fence... she was about 15 ft further down the path.

Of course I apologized to the poor little kid and to the mom and asked if he was OK and explained that there's no point in going further because there are bushes and you can't get through.

But Jesus, I feel guilty and like I need to justify myself.

Dogdragoness

Happy Halloween!!
I am rage quitting my push mower, I was half way through the ****ing yard & the thing dies (cant handle the grass load which isn't THAT thick! :wall: ) for the 4th time, so I go to pull start it & the ****ing pull start cord COMES RIGHT OFF!!!! I am like really ....... REALLY????

We are in the process of buying a small multi purpose tractor ... cant. come. soon. enough!!! :hail::hail::hail::hail:

Southpaw

orange iguanas.
I was all pumped about all this money I was going to save on dog food since I stocked up on that Go sale. I saved about $300, I figured my bank account would be super happy with that.

And then my father tells me "your car is leaking coolant. You need a new radiator. It's going to be $330."

STORY OF MY LIFE.

Dogdragoness

Happy Halloween!!
A woman and her child walked down our driveway past the house and Roman was out with me and did what he usually does... ran up and barked an inch from them. Unfortunately the kid's face was about level with Roman's so he got a 100 lb dog running up and barking RIGHT in his face and he started crying. I was right there and so called him/grabbed him ASAP.

The mom was very nice and said she didn't know it was private property and our driveway/path DOES go right down to the back (about 500'). However, I think it's fairly obvious as that it is, as the property is quite narrow, uniformly unkempt and sandwiched between two townhouse developments, and the driveway goes past our house and around a shed and then opens up at the back.

Here it is:

If you look on the left past the minivan there is a bit of wooden fence... she was about 15 ft further down the path.

Of course I apologized to the poor little kid and to the mom and asked if he was OK and explained that there's no point in going further because there are bushes and you can't get through.

But Jesus, I feel guilty and like I need to justify myself.
That's so weird, I can see the pic on my phone but not when I'm on my laptop .... Huh, I figured it would be the other way around.

Oh & I got one of those protective case with the plastic shields over the screen that makes it harder to push ... So sorry for any typos :p

Beanie

Clicker Cult Coordinator
Other people's food pins on Pinterest have become my most unfavourite thing in the world.

All the pasta.
And bread stuffs.
Cakes and cookies.
Flour. and gluten.

That's a beautiful picture of some food that looks incredibly delicious and will most likely make me physically ill about thirty minutes after I eat it. Thank you for pinning that.

GipsyQueen

I just dropped the BIGGEST HEAVIEST glass we have on my big toe. :mad: Its hurts like heck. It went blue within a few seconds. :eek: It BETTER not be broken. The **** glass fell right on my joint.

My neighbors on one side were foreclosed on and their house is sitting empty. We and the neighbor on the other side are trading off mowing the front lawn, picking up fliers and free newspapers, etc so it's not an obviously uninhabited house.

I hate mowing grass so much. THIS IS WHY I DON'T HAVE GRASS IN MY YARD. I'm torn between not wanting to have to break in new neighbors and not wanting to mow grass anymore. *dies*

RedHotDobe

aka RedHotBabe
Other people's food pins on Pinterest have become my most unfavourite thing in the world.

All the pasta.
And bread stuffs.
Cakes and cookies.
Flour. and gluten.

That's a beautiful picture of some food that looks incredibly delicious and will most likely make me physically ill about thirty minutes after I eat it. Thank you for pinning that.
I made the most awesome coconut flour cookies this past weekend. I'd be more than happy to share what I put in them if you think you might want to try them.

Zoom

Twin 2.0
I'm watching the kibble bin get emptier and emptier, with no idea of when the 80lbs of food I ordered from PetCareRX is going to show up, if at all.

I got called a stupid bitch at work today by an old lady over the phone... Why? Because I didn't know what "Muffin's" last name was... When I looked in the computer, we have 40+ "Muffins" that we groom on a regular basis (This is not counting the ones who haven't been to the salon in six months). When I apologized and explained that I was new, she asked to speak "To someone who f***ing knows something".
Ugh.

meepitsmeagan

Meagan & The Cattle Dog Crew
I got called a stupid bitch at work today by an old lady over the phone... Why? Because I didn't know what "Muffin's" last name was... When I looked in the computer, we have 40+ "Muffins" that we groom on a regular basis (This is not counting the ones who haven't been to the salon in six months). When I apologized and explained that I was new, she asked to speak "To someone who f***ing knows something".
Ugh.
:( That's rude. I hate when people walk in and expect me to know who they are and what their dog's name is. Uhh, I see hundreds of dogs in here a week. Seriously? I may have met "Teddy" before, but if he didn't try to bite me, or he wasn't barking his fool head off the entire time, I likely don't remember him.

Southpaw

orange iguanas.
Ugh.
I like how this approach is always easier for people than just giving you the information. Was it that hard for her to tell you her last name??

Members online