Any Manchester Terrier people out there?

Hi

I know I asked this awhile ago, but figured I would check again...Is there anyone else on the forum who has/ had Manchesters? I did a lot of research and got an almost 10 month old Standard Manchester a few weeks ago. He came from a very responsible show breeder and was kept as a show prospect, but just didn't quite have the personality for the ring so after a thorough screening process, I was approved to get him.
I would love to hear from others regarding any experiences with Manchesters. My Zippy is a sweet smart boy, but a little leary of strangers. Although only 15 lbs, he is a bit bossy to my 45 lb 7 yr old ACD, but they love to play and are getting along great. He does seem to be gaining more and more confidence all the time. I'll post some pics once I read and figure out how...:)
Also any "terrier" training advice would be appreciated too! Thanks

Kerry

Zoej

Hi

I know I asked this awhile ago, but figured I would check again...Is there anyone else on the forum who has/ had Manchesters? I did a lot of research and got an almost 10 month old Standard Manchester a few weeks ago. He came from a very responsible show breeder and was kept as a show prospect, but just didn't quite have the personality for the ring so after a thorough screening process, I was approved to get him.
I would love to hear from others regarding any experiences with Manchesters. My Zippy is a sweet smart boy, but a little leary of strangers. Although only 15 lbs, he is a bit bossy to my 45 lb 7 yr old ACD, but they love to play and are getting along great. He does seem to be gaining more and more confidence all the time. I'll post some pics once I read and figure out how...:)
Also any "terrier" training advice would be appreciated too! Thanks

Kerry
Well it has taken a long time , but I have just joined and I have one who I just adore

Members online

No members online now.