Summer needs vibes or something

Laurelin

I'm All Ears
I'm not sure what is going on. :( We went to the park this afternoon and she was fine. She ran around like a wild child and we went for a few mile walk. She came home and about an hour later I left to go with my sisters to see a movie. I got back after dinner + movie and didn't notice anything weird. We were lying down on the bed when I looked over and she was shaking. I barely touched her and she shrieked.

She won't take food at all. I cannot figure out what part of her hurts. Im hoping it's nothing major but I'm worrying. I guess we'll see what she's like tomorrow and I may take her in. We're supposed to be at nosework practice and agility all day till 5 but I'm afraid we're going to have to scratch that. I'm just really stumped and worried. She's just acting weird. And now she won't jump on the couch.

It seems like it might be her neck. She's screeching when I touch the top of her head and was screeching when she held her neck out to try to grab food. That has me really really worried. :(

Toller_08

I hope it isn't anything serious and that she feels better soon. Poor Summer.... that sounds pretty concerning. :( Maybe she pulled something?

Laurelin

I'm All Ears
I'm hoping she pulled a muscle on her neck or something. I guess there's not much to do except go to sleep and see what's going on tomorrow morning. :(

Saeleofu

Gavroche pulls something in his neck on occasion, and what Summer's doing sounds very similar to what he does. He still wants food, but he can't bend down to reach it. Sometimes he'll take hand-fed treats, or will eat if I hold the bowl. He get over it in 2-4 days, but it's still scary and heartbreaking every time it happens :( Every time I've taken him to the vet, it's been gone by the time our appointment rolls around.

Here's to hoping it's something uncomplicated and she recovers quickly and fully!

Laurelin

I'm All Ears
I really really hope it's not a disc problem. Ugh. I can't sleep at all. :(. Poor girl keeps shaking.

Laurelin

I'm All Ears
My vet isn't in today so I'm having to see another I don't know. I called in to get an appointment and as I'm explaining things the receptionist is like 'we'll she's past due on vaccinations too'. I DON'T CARE! Lol frustrated me.

Laurelin

I'm All Ears
Well we are at the vet waiting right now. She's so excited to be here and wants everyone to let her but then cowers and yelps if you try to touch her

Members online

No members online now.