OMG, She made a FRIEND!!!

Lizmo

Water Junkie
Yuppers you read right....Lizzie made a doggie friend! :D

I was SOO proud of her.....she showed some DA in her training classes....but she was VERY friendly with these dogs!! *does a happy dance*

Now I feel like I am able to take her more places with out worring about her!

Anyways, I *guess* some people on our other street got a puppy awhile ago and well it has gottin bored with staying in HIS *yes unfixed :mad:* yard so we walk in the moring and has followed us home 2 TIMES!

Major does not like him very much, but Lizzie....Oh Lizzie LOVES him!!! Doing play bows and everything!

She first met the dog on a walk....like I said in another thread....he is VERY friendly...only want some attition and some one to play with :(

I feel SO sad for him....his owners leave him out side all day with NOTHING to keep him in an area. Arggg

They are not home....they DO NOT COME and get him when he leaves his house.....I REALLY an thinking about just taking him and seeing if they even notice.....then if they do just say I "found" him and was trying to find a good home for him :rolleyes:

He reminds me SO much of how Lizzie acted when she was a puppy....SO happy to see you....wantting to play all the time....that sweet innicent puppy look Awww!

Pics are coming! OH I forgot.....Jess and Gemp....he looks like a CATAHULA(SP)...about 6 months old!! Awww!

Lizmo

Water Junkie
Here are the pics......

Some guy stopped after he saw that he was fowling us on our walk...said his name was Blue....Do not know if that was his owner either...just told us his name and droe off :rolleyes: :mad:

Oh Well

Sorry they are not that good... he would not sit still...so used to Lizzie :p

Lizmo

Water Junkie
Lizzie LOVES him to pieces!

Sorry that is all :( Mom said I HAD to come in and do school! :(

Gempress

Walks into Mordor
Awww! How adorable! He does look like a catahoula, although in some pics he also looks like an ACD mix.

I'm glad Lizzie has a friend.

jess2416

Who woulda thought
His nose does look a little long now that you mention it, unless its just the way the pictures where took :)

He is still very very very cute

Lizmo

Water Junkie
Heheheh Brattina I have considerd that :p J/K

He has such a GREAT look in his eyes that I cannot get out of my head :D :(

Thanks Guys! :D

Gempress

Walks into Mordor
This is how you find out the breed, Lizmo:

Kidnap him. If he drives you crazy and makes you want to give him back, then it's a catahoula. :D

Members online

No members online now.