Sometimes Jasper and Onyx play

Laurelin

I'm All Ears
Awww that's how Mia and Summer play too. lol At the park today, Summer was trotting along and Mia was doing donuts around her then tackling her. Poor Summer. I need to get Mia a dog that's more fun. :p

Poor Jasper. He's such a saint.

Awww that's how Mia and Summer play too. lol At the park today, Summer was trotting along and Mia was doing donuts around her then tackling her. Poor Summer. I need to get Mia a dog that's more fun. :p
Hudson!! When I take him home to visit, he spends his time spinning around my Mom's dog, play bowing at (or on) her face, etc. He tries so hard. hahaha.

Toller_08

Haha. Poor Jasper. That's what Dance looks like most of the time when Journey tries to play with her too.

I am so, so jealous of your photos! I cannot get action shots like that at all, even with the same lens. You're so talented!

iriskai

I actually took similar pictures of Ezra being a jerk to Mimi like this. "Play" is a relative term. :)

LOVE your dogs and these pictures!

Kootenay

Thanks all!!

Haha. Poor Jasper. That's what Dance looks like most of the time when Journey tries to play with her too.

I am so, so jealous of your photos! I cannot get action shots like that at all, even with the same lens. You're so talented!
See, that is so funny, because I always look at your action shots and am really jealous! I love your photos. And I feel like my camera has super faulty AF and just generally sucks, I'm always stoked when I get a few clear shots!

Members online

No members online now.