Sold my first car!

Zoom

Twin 2.0
A 2008 Tribeca!

I don't know who was happier--the people who now have a "so clean it may as well be new" car or me for getting my first sale under my belt.

Baxter'smybaby

swimming upstream
tell the truth--did you do a happy dance? LOL! Congrats! I bet that was an awesome feeling!

Doberluv

Way to go! Very exciting. That's a very nice car too! I bet the buyers are ecstatic. Yeah, you must have felt like it was you getting the new car. Heeheeheee. Many wishes for more sales.:)

Zoom

Twin 2.0
It was crazy how it came about. I had just walked into the office when a sales call came through, so I grabbed the phone. I hadn't really taken phone calls until yesterday. Anyway, the people were on their way to another dealership and just happened to call to see if we had a used one. Why, yes, I happened to have just pulled one from another dealership.

10 minutes later, they showed up, we did the walk around and test drive and then went to talk details. The first go-round didn't quite turn out the way they were hoping and they left to go check out the other dealership.

20 minutes later, I get a phone call that they went to lunch instead, talked it over and were coming back to see if trading in their van would get the numbers where they were hoping.

I got them almost $1000 more for their trade-in than they were hoping and we reached an agreement!

Members online

No members online now.