Serenity - 5 months

Toller_08

She's so pretty, Leah. How do you end up with all the good looking Dobes? I want one too! But for now I'm stuck with my fine boned, chestless weirdo. She makes up for it in personality though, haha.

drmom777

Bloody but Unbowed
Leah, she really is special, isn't she? I am so glad she was waiting for you when you needed her.

Gypsydals

Hey Sizzle I think I know where I'm going to go IF I ever get a dobie. Those are some beautiful looking dobies you get and have.

SizzleDog

Lord Cynical
Do you like her, Vintage? I think she's going through the puppy uglies right now, but ohhh man I wish I had the photo of her as a puppy. She was the most beautiful little package I've ever seen - smooth, nice chest, nice angles, good bone... She seems to go through stages!

But I've got all the time in the world. :) She's got two fun matches, one on the 8th and one on the 14th. Hopefully all play and no work will make Serenity a successful girl!

Puppy uglies are one thing, but you can see the quality behind the dog...i do , i like her!!!

Her front is lovely ,beautiful neck, she is gonna grow into that head and i think you have a stunner on your hands!

Those are not all the things i like about her, but they are surely some of the things that make me drool....teehee...

S

Picklepaige

She is gorgeous!

Is it just me seeing things, or are red dobes more "buff" than black ones? The black and tan always seem to be more fine boned to me than the red and rust, but maybe I'm just crazy.

Members online

No members online now.