dog jealous of my laptop

so my lab mutt loves to sleep next to me/ in my lap and she'll usually be perfectly content next to me /w her head on my leg. But whenever i have my laptop in my lap he needs to be infront of it. If i move it to one side or the other, the puppy follows. it's adorable

Charliesmommy

I run with scissors
Very cute. They just can't get enough attenton, can they? Charlie gets upset and barks at me when I talk on the phone. I can just see his mind working, it's like he's thinking "OK, I know she's talking, and there's no one else here so she must be talking to me, but she's not looking at me so maybe I need to bark to make sure she knows I'm here".

bogolove

When I am at the computer, Brady sticks his big head by my arm and when I try to use the mouse, he butts my hand out of the way as to suggest I should get up and pay attention to him instead of the computer. He does that a lot. :rolleyes:

Dreeza

yeah Oakley gets upset when i go & sit down at the comp...he knows i wont be paying attn to him.

One time he decided to show me that he is better than the computer, and crawled underneath me, looked up at me (i was staring at him, cause he had never crawled there before), GLARES at me...and PEES!

dogsarebetter

EVIL SHELTIES!!!!
lol, the rabbits are the same way. but they never want attention until you are doing something.

Ruckus was jealous of me playing the sims pets, so he thought he would get back at me by peeing on the bed!
(i know that dogs dont "get back" at you, but thats what it seemed like)
lol :)

Members online

No members online now.