Wysong Pet Treats

PoodleMommy

Yorkie Love
Hi There...

I went into the pet store today and saw a new treat... Wysong Daily Dream Treats (All Chicken)... the ingredients looked good so I bought one for my dog and she devoured it. I was wondering if anyone had seen them and if they are okay to feed.

the have a website.... www.wysong.net

Thanks for any input.

Elissa

Herschel

In my opinion Wysong makes quality products. I'd say that their treats would be great for your dog.

Just some questions:

Does the bag say "all chicken"? On their website, the ingredients list ambiguous "poultry fat" and "ground bone", so from that list I can't be sure that these only contain chicken.

PoodleMommy

Yorkie Love
Yes, they do say "all chicken".

I have been looking for something fairly "hard" for my dog to chew on.

Rawhides and Greenie type products concern me so I will not use them.
These seemed very safe, so if I do not hear anything bad about them I will get her some more.

One more question.... how often, is too often for her to get them?

Thanks

Elissa

Herschel

As with all treats, she should get them in moderation.

I give my 9 lbs. puppy 1/2 of a biscuit in the morning and then 1/2 of a Wellbar at night, with training treats during training sessions.

vanillasugar

just call me Nilly
The Wysong dream treats are 99% meat, with the rest of the ingredients only making up that one percent (just like their "Au Jus" canned formulas).

They aren't very hard, I compare them to the Archetype burgers in texture, only miniatureized. I don't think they'd be any good at all as a dental chew.

The bag says that because they're so dense in nutrients, half a biscuit is sufficient (per day) for small dogs, and a whole one for bigger dogs.

PoodleMommy

Yorkie Love
My dog will not eat anything too hard...so I know it is not really a dental treat, I just want something she could entertain herself with for a little while...

vanilla sugar... are you saying they are not good at all?

PoodleMommy

Yorkie Love
LOL... well it did not last very long, but at least she ate it... she is very very picky and usually turns her nose up to any treats I can find...

Thanks Again everyone...

Elissa

Members online

No members online now.