Anyone else have a nudist dog?

All nude,all the time. Tastefully done of course. Sometime they'll dress up to go out to a club or something, but it all comes off when they get home.

MandyPug

Sport Model Pug
Nude in the house. Nude for agility practice and trials. Collars when we travel though and usually walked on the comfortflex harness especially if on a flexi. She knows how to shimmy out of her back on track mesh coat but hasn't figured out the padded one yet lol.

Dogdragoness

Happy Halloween!!
Buddy hates collars & leashes, working witth him has made him tolorate it but i dont think he will ever like it. Josefina i had since she was a baby & she has NP wearing a collar. but since i live out in the country where there are venomous snakes & such, just in case they get bitten (its usually on the face if they do) there neck will swell & a collar will choke them, so they dont wear one. but they are all microchipped.

Izze was the nudist. i swear if she was a human she would have been a nudest :rofl1: she managed when she was younger to take off & shred any kind of collar i tried putting on her (in the city dogs are required to have visible tags & what not). when she got older she got better, at least she would just tsake them off & not shred them LMBO

Flyinsbt

Mine aren't super fond of collars, but they'll wear them. They only wear them when we go somewhere. They do tend to scratch at them at inopportune times in the obedience ring, but I think some of that is stress.

A really soft backing to the collar might make it more comfortable. My first Stafford, Elmo, couldn't wear much but the softest of collars, they'd rub his hair off and irritate the skin. That's actually part of why mine don't wear collars at home, it was just easier.

This is Squash's coat woe. This was at the Loppet, the first skijor race we did... we got to the start much earlier than we needed to and I didn't want him to get chilled. So he stood around looking miserable until I took it off, lol.

Southpaw

orange iguanas.
Mine don't care either way. But I pretty much only take them off for baths. I'm just too lazy to fuss with collars all the time lol. With Happy being deaf it's just a safety issue, even though she's microchipped I wouldn't want her to slip out the door with no collar/tags. And I take Juno places so frequently that it seems silly to take her collar off lol.

Lucy's actually probably naked most of the time, but she doesn't mind wearing collars or bandanas.

RBark

Got Floof?
Kobe doesn't mind collars, but definitely prefers them. I've found when he has his collar on, he comes to me for scritches around the neck more often since I can reach places that are blocked by the collar lol.

Though, I rarely keep it on him unless I am going out.

Jonas looks miserable with any thing on him, including a thundershirt, but Jonas is a miserable little man. Every one else doesn't seem to mind but every one stays naked in the house.

tzigane

Chester's neutral on collars and harnesses, but he HATES when I put his sweater/sweatshirt on. He'd rather shiver and freeze than wear that dreadful thing! :rolleyes:

Lyzelle

Zander is opposite. He gets worried when I take his chain off, and it's decently heavy.

He hates all nylon and leather, though, and being the escape artist he is...he'll find a way to get them off.

Radar does not care much about wearing a collar.

Desoto actually gets upset if I take his collar off. Probably because he is used to wearing it 24/7 and partially because it only comes off when he getting a bath. Last time I took it off he 'smacked' me with his paw and looked at me balefully until I attached his new tags and put it back on, then he pranced around the house. On the other hand he will wear a harness outside on a walk but wants it off the very second we are in doors, as I learned when he chewed one off as a youngster when I left it on for a couple of minutes.

Members online

No members online now.