Okay guys, a question;

Y

yuckaduck

Saje said:
If she goes to several shelters and gets to know some different breeds/dogs I'm sure she'll figure it out. She'll probably fall in love first. :)
Yes likely that is what will happen and the Toronto humane society is jammed packed right now.
http://www.torontohumanesociety.com/viewanimals.html

90% are pit bulls or bully breeds so remember those require muzzles in public by the law now. THey will already be spayed or neutered though.

Sirius is this the person who was interested in Storm? He is going to Toronto, on Sunday with a young couple, well my age couple. I went to school with them and then we lost touch, but we will remain in touch now that we found each other.

Sirius

Imagination ROCKS.
No its not the same person, Heather. The person that wanted Storm was another lady. I called her (again) and she thanked me and said she would check the shelters out, but her sister had a dog that she might like. It is a puggle and her sister bought it because it was the fashion. Her sister isn't sure if she will keep it but I do hope that she gives it to my friend because, oh she hates her sister for buying Louis. (Named after Louis Vuitton... GEEZ!!)

bubbatd

Yuck... that's so sad !!! BTY ...If she does go Golden Rescue.. Grrace isn't that far. We have a lot near the boarder .

Zoom

Twin 2.0
There's a great young male Dobe up for adoption: http://www.kcdoberescue.com/

The dog is Bruno...I just spent a week with him. Very nice boy, natural ears, docked tail, neutered. Gets along fine with other dogs, though he will sometimes give a quick play nip to get their attention. Has a bark to him, but I noticed it was really only if I was standing in front of his room talking to someone else and not paying attention to him. A bit hyper, but he's also young and has been through a couple homes, so he hasn't had a chance to settle and learn some manners. He seems to be at least crate-trained, kept a clean room anyway...don't know if that extends to the whole house. I'm getting more info on his background tomorrow.

Sirius

Imagination ROCKS.
Zoom said:
There's a great young male Dobe up for adoption: http://www.kcdoberescue.com/

The dog is Bruno...I just spent a week with him. Very nice boy, natural ears, docked tail, neutered. Gets along fine with other dogs, though he will sometimes give a quick play nip to get their attention. Has a bark to him, but I noticed it was really only if I was standing in front of his room talking to someone else and not paying attention to him. A bit hyper, but he's also young and has been through a couple homes, so he hasn't had a chance to settle and learn some manners. He seems to be at least crate-trained, kept a clean room anyway...don't know if that extends to the whole house. I'm getting more info on his background tomorrow.
Aw! He sounds lovely :)

Zoom

Twin 2.0
I'd love to see him get a good home soon...I wish I could take him, at least foster him but alas. :(

Oh, he's current on all his shots as well.

EliNHunter

Radical said:
Australian Cattle Dogs, AKA Blue Heelers are also a great breed. They are great watch dogs and make wonderful companians.
Oh, gosh... please don't recommend such working dogs. They need people that are TOTALLY knowledgeable about dogs and how much they need to "work"...

Members online

No members online now.