Hi...another new member

swanville

Abbie and Molly's Mom
Hello everyone...I am another new member who has spent some time here just lurking and reading quite a bit before deciding to join. I live in Maine with my husband, a 14 year old cat and the 2 loves of my life...Abbie and Molly both shepard/husky mixes adopted from the Humane Society. Abbie is 8 and Molly is 4. I am quite neurotic about my dogs and am fully aware they are DOGS (animals) but in my heart they are my kids. I have some pretty strong feelings about a lot of things concerning the care of dogs and will try really hard not to offend anyone when replying to a post, but I DETEST "crate training", chaining a dog outside and leaving it alone there, rubbing a pups nose in poo when they have a accident, and having a fit if the dog gets on the couch. My home is my dog's home and they are allowed, despite the shedding and occasional muddy paws, on the couch,in bed with me, and anywhere else they want to be. I hope the Easter bunny is good to everyone and am looking forward to being a part of this forum "family". Take care.

PS- Will post pictures as soon as I figure out how to.

AusCatDogs_4Ever

but please call me Aus.
Welcome to the forum!

Here's one way you can post pics:

Go to www.imageshack.us, and upload your photo. When it's done copy the last link it gives you. When your making your post here, click on the little yellow square with the mountain on it and paste the link into that, then click "ok" or what ever it says, and then your pic should show up. :)

Giny

Yay, another Mainer! Hello from over here in York County! *waves* Welcome to Chazhound! :)

Members online

No members online now.