Our hearts were broken...

M&M's Mommy

Owned by 3 mutts
as we're unfortunately no longer pregnant :(

Since I shared my pregnancy news with you guys, I want to share that I've miscarried the baby :(

We're utterly sad and disappointed, but we trust in God's mercy & His divine providence for our family, so we were able to accept the sad news & grief for our loss with peace. The good thing is I didn't tell any family members or friends that I was pregnant.. the bad thing is I couldn't draw support from anyone :( I'm just incredibly lucky I have Katie to help keep me smiling. If it weren't for her, I really don't know what I would do.

Please keep us in your thoughts & prayers.

Thanks - T.

Beanie

Clicker Cult Coordinator
Oh no, hon, I'm so very sorry. =< RIP little one...
How are you? Are you okay? I know sometimes a miscarriage can do a number on your body. =<

Doberluv

I'm so very sorry. I had a miscarriage between my two children and remember feeling very sad and mostly disappointed. Every time I looked down at my two playing on the floor with their toys, I thought, there should be one more in there. But eventually, I just accepted that it was meant to be...that the baby wasn't formed right or something. I hope you come to terms and feel better soon.

M&M's Mommy

Owned by 3 mutts
Oh no, hon, I'm so very sorry. =< RIP little one...
How are you? Are you okay? I know sometimes a miscarriage can do a number on your body. =<
I'm doing okay. I lossed the baby early, so nature took it course and I didn't have to go through any medical procedures.

It doesn't affect my physical health as much as it does on my emotional & psychological ones. I just wanted this baby SO, SO much! :(

stardogs

Behavior Nerd
Aww I'm so sorry. Lots of big ((((((hugs)))))) and peaceful thoughts for your family.

Fran101

Resident fainting goat
I'm so sorry for your loss. ((HUGS)) and good thoughts going out to you and your family

M&M's Mommy

Owned by 3 mutts
I'm so very sorry. I had a miscarriage between my two children and remember feeling very sad and mostly disappointed. Every time I looked down at my two playing on the floor with their toys, I thought, there should be one more in there. But eventually, I just accepted that it was meant to be...that the baby wasn't formed right or something. I hope you come to terms and feel better soon.
This is my 2nd miscarriages (I had one before Katie). I'm at peace because I know that early miscarriages usually happened not because of something I did or didn't do. It was God's call, not mine.

but.. I have friends who were pregnant at about the same time with me both last time and this time... and every times I look at their children, I'll always think about the angels that I've lost & imagine how they would be if they had lived. It's another memory I keep in the depth of my heart that will never go away.

Dakotah

Kotah BEAR
Oh goodness, I am so so so sorry.
That is such a terrible experience.
(((HUGS))) and I will be praying for you guys.

My best friend had a miscarriage before her first son was born, and I was there when it happened, it was so horrible. I never wish that upon anybody.

If you need anything, or just to talk, I am here.

(((HUGS))) again.

Zoom

Twin 2.0
I am so, so sorry. :( You can still tell your family and get their support, I think they'd be more upset if you didn't tell them and they found out later down the road.

My cousin had multiple miscarriages between her two children, but both of them are healthy and happy today, so, just keep practicing. ;)

M&M's Mommy

Owned by 3 mutts
I am so, so sorry. :( You can still tell your family and get their support, I think they'd be more upset if you didn't tell them and they found out later down the road.
I know I'd eventually want to tell my parents & closest friends. I just wanted to wait until after the holidays and perhaps for the perfect time (though in reality, for these kinds of sad news, no time is a perfect time!) I guess I don't want to see them sad and disappointed & kinda want to bear all that myself.

I didn't tell anyone about my first miscarriage until after I had successfully carried Katie to term. I don't know, I probably do the same thing this time...

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
I am so sorry. I know there are no words for such sorrow.

zoe08

I am so sorry, Theresa. I had 2 miscarriages before Mason and no matter how early it is, I know it hurts so much. ((((HUGS)))))

Labyrinth

I'm so sorry :(

I had two early losses within 3 months of each other at the beginning of 2011. I didn't tell my family about them until after I announced my current pregnancy, which I waited until 13 weeks to do.

Healing vibes for your heart, I know how painful it is :(

K

Kristen1980

Ohmygoodness!! I am so sorry :( I hope you are doing ok and getting plenty of rest. Our thoughts and prayers are with you.

Members online

No members online now.