Ada does zoomies all over!

BostonBanker

Awww, it will only play for five seconds:confused: . Ada is the cutest thing I've seen in a long time, and there is nothing cuter than corgis going full-speed!

SizzleDog

Lord Cynical
It probably stopped because the file was inadvertently deleted! ;) I'm re-uploading it as I type this, and I'll post the updated link.

ACooper

Very cute, I like her little bark........haven't heard one like it in a while, hehe

(and sizzle I posted a corgi forum on your post you may want to see)

SizzleDog

Lord Cynical
Yep! ACooper, I already joined - thanks for finding it for me/us! (Denaluvs joined too! - we appreciate it!)

RD

Are you dead yet?
ROFL!!!!! I LOVE those little yips! Zoomies never fail to make me laugh :D

She's really cute.

BostonBanker

Oh my! She is absolutely adorable!

Funny corgi story: My trainer (horse) has a corgi. When she was young, we discovered a great way to entertain both the puppy and ourselves. When someone picked up one of the big jump poles to drag to a different part of the ring, it would leave a deep line in the sand. The corgi would take a moment to sniff the track, and then take off at a dead run with her nose in the line. When she hit the end, she would turn around and come right back. Even better, if you drew a circle, she would just dash around time and time again, never taking her nose off the line.

If corgis were human, I'm sure most would be entertainers of some sort!

SummerRiot

Dog Show Addict
lmao thats hilarious!! Loved it! Even if she wanted, she couldn't get the bone!! lol

poor little vertically challenged Ada lol

At least shes quick!

aww! so cute! :D you have another dog, with your two huge Dobies? lol. little Ada will have revenge! lol. so cute! :)

Members online

No members online now.