Immediate Please Read!

IlUvMyAnImAlZ05

Cats&Dogs r what I live 4
Hello,
My dog who is a Hungarian Vizsla mix has threw up 3 times this evening/night! It is liquid. What should i do?? I ma leaving ot go on vaca. tommorow morning. My sister will still be here while we are on vaca. so if nobody gives a suggestion i will call her tommorow afternoon is hes not better i will have her take him to the vet. Please give me some suggestions. I am going to make him some rice right now and put ice in his water so he will get fluids in him.
Thank You,
~!~Mandy~!~

gapeach

Big Mutts
I'm sorry I don't know what to tell you. Sometimes Carey throws up when she's eaten something she shouldn't have. I think I would def have your sis take him to the vet. Sorry I couldn't be more help, I just didn't want you to think we didn't care.

juliefurry

Rusty but Trusty
He could be upset from all that is happening. It could just be stomach acid. He might be getting upset from all the excitement of you getting ready to leave on vacation. I would most likely have him go to the vet though.

IlUvMyAnImAlZ05

It could be acid. Or him geting excited. I'm not sure it did have some grass in it so maybe he ate grass. The lawn was just moved today so they're was extra grass around that he could've gotten when he was outside some today. If it is not better by tommorow afternoon i will have him taken to the vet. Thanks so much to all of you!,
Mandy

bubbatd

You don't add weed killers to you lawn do you ??? Hope things clear up before you leave, Such a worry!

IlUvMyAnImAlZ05

Hello,
Sorry it has taken so long to reply. I went on vaca. from Apr.23-30. My sister kept feeding him rice mixed with his food while we were gone and that helped withing a couple days he was doing great and back to being totally healthy!! He is still doing great! We did not fertilize are lawn yet this Spring/Summer.
Thank you all so much for the suggestions!
Thanks Again,
Mandy

Members online