Snapshot from your day

Emily

Rollin' with my bitches
LOL. You should post keeva pics, its been entirely too long!!
I knooooow but my camera is old and it sucks. And my dogs are all... into moving around and what not and I never get good pics.

I was gonna buy a new one but then Blossom was like, "lol how does a $362 vet appointment sound?" :eek:

Taqroy

I knooooow but my camera is old and it sucks. And my dogs are all... into moving around and what not and I never get good pics.

I was gonna buy a new one but then Blossom was like, "lol how does a $362 vet appointment sound?" :eek:
:( Poor Blossom! I hope they figure out what's going on with her soon.

Toller_08

Pretty girl earlier tonight waiting inside the train station for our bus (cause it was too cold to stand outside for long) after work.

And cheating a bit, but just pretend I posted these on seperate days haha.

This is from Friday, on probably our last big group walk until I figure out a Ripley solution.

And my girls hanging out with a few of their Flyball friends while we set up for our tournament Friday night.

*blackrose

"I'm kupo for kupo nuts!"
I was getting ready for work, and Abrams decided to sit in the bathtub and stare at me. My dog is weird.

Oko

Silence, peasants.

Beach day! Not technically open for dogs til October 1st...but who needs technicalities?

Oko

Silence, peasants.
I'm stealing Hudson on the way back from picking up puppy so I can have a matching set. Thx.

Members online

No members online now.