hot sauce

My boyfriend gave my puppy a whole chip full of hot sauce last night.. which didnt make me too happy. Anyway, apparently this morning, she is licking her butt alot, whimpering, and she acts like she has to go to the bathroom but nothing comes out. Also, he said she is burping a lot more than normal. Do you think this is cause of the hot sauce? If not... does it sound serious?

Little info: she is about a year and half and she just got off her second heat.

bubbatd

Poor thing !! I'd say her poor butt is stinging from the peppers...rub some soothing salve on her... something that's good for diaper rash, or even vasaline .I'd stick a hot pepper up your boy friend's butt...

filarotten

Fila the love
She is suffering from spicy butt syndrome. Poor baby. Yep, stick a hot pepper up the boyfriends butt.

Tinaweena

Dont' just stick the pepper up his but.....grind the juices out of it and smear!
Poor thing....do you have any anbesol in the house? The stuff they put on teething baby's mouths?
It's numbing, and may give her enough irritation free time for it to work itself out without her being uncomfortable all the time.
I was told to use this on a burn my pup got once by getting way too curious of the oven with his nose.

Members online

No members online now.