Lady's Husband doesn't like 4 year old lab needs new home

Elizabetty

I think the lady should get rid of her husband but unfortunately it is Kirby who needs home.

I am crossposting this for Perrin [email protected]

Sent: Saturday, April 05, 2008 1:45 AM

Subject: Kirby, I Want to Wrap My Arms Around This Boy

This boy needs a home. His story makes me sad. Kirby is a great dog and with love, his life will be complete, finally. Let’s find him the best home possible. He is a teddy bear big brown lab boy with beautiful eyes. I just want to hug him.

He is located in Tacoma and knows several commands. He is four.

Here is his story:

“We have two small children and another dog. We adopted Kirby when we had our first child to keep our other dog company.. It was not a good decision for Kirby, He has not had proper attention and now the care he needs. My husband doesn't like him.. I love Kirby and have tried to do my best but Kirby is not happy. I feel he would be better off with someone who will let him in the house, take him for walks etc.

He is partially trained.. knows sit, down, off and quiet. Comes when you call him. He would love nothing more than some attention and to be walked.â€

Please, team, let’s get Kirby what he deserves!

He is neutered and updated on his shots.

Please email me at [email protected]

Small adopt fee applies.

bubbatd

I do hope that he finds a loving home soon ....his eyes look so sad .......................

Barb04

Super Moderator
What a beautiful dog; you can see sadness in his eyes. I hope he finds a loving home soon.

L

Lyka_01

I hope that Kirby will find someone who will take care of him soon, I notice too that his eyes look so lonely maybe he knows what's going on around him...oh I feel so sad about him...

I hope he gets a home or foster. When I hear what happens I will post. He is beautiful so beautiful.

Members online

No members online now.