Doberman and...

Well many years ago we had this dog, his mane was Micky.

One of my aunt gave him to us said his father was a doberman/ boxer mix.

But he dosen't look anything boxer to me, but he denfenly had doberman mostly in the chocolate color.

But I met his mom, it looked similar to him but solid black and semi long hair.

I don't think he has lab ethier since in that time the lab whasen't popular in my country.

He was pretty, his nose was pink, and greenish- yellow eyes.

noludoru

Bored Now.
I don't see much Doberman at all in him.. if any.

However, the chocolate coloring is actually called Red in Dobes. And his tan markings could actually be a Labrador trait, it's not unheard of--though far more uncommon now. The eye coloring is typical of the recessive brown color (or chocolate/red), as is a pink nose.

He looks kind of short to me.. another reason I'm not thinking Dobe. Any other pics? They might help people more familiar with different breeds than I am. Especially anything showing his build, like a side photo.

FoxyWench

Salty Sea Dog
i saw lab when i looked at the picture, though i could be wrong, the first thing i thought was lab x dobe (and i think i only thought dobe because of the facial markings, and they could be common in many breeds)

I forgot to say he was like 9 months in the pic, unfurtunly that is the only pic I have of him, I had more but in a rainy day the roof of my room cracked a bit and water fell inside ruined many tings like a book where I had those pics.

I don't think he was a pure lab, his mother fur was semi long like a GSD also the tail, and her ears in the type of a staff like her son.

Of this dog Micky his body was similar to a lab but whit shorther legs and shorther hair, the feet wasen't padded, the tail was like a GSD.

Also he was guardian, not agressive but he watched the house well.

Maybe his mom was lab/GSD?

Well the labs where rare back then but maybe there's a posibility of havin some lab blood on him. :confused:

SizzleDog

Lord Cynical
I see dobe - in the feet and in the face - albeit a poorly bred Doberman, that chiseled look is all Dobe.

I'd venture to say not Kelpie - how many Kelpies are in Honduras, being bred with mixes?

I'd say dobe mixed with a mix... can't say for sure what else is in there, but I do see a high potency of dobe in there.

Members online