The real Violet

~Dixie's_Mom~

♥Chloe & Violet♥
Hahahaha, sorry for the cell phone quality, but I finally captured the real Violet!

She's such a GOOBER!!! Hahahaha! I love her. :)

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
I love it, that's a grand photo that shows all the personality. I have one of Victor that looks like an alligator, which is our game, and I am pleased as punch to have it, even tho I know no one else but me would know. Glad you have this one, it needs no explanation at all.

~Dixie's_Mom~

♥Chloe & Violet♥
:rofl1: thanks guys!

Smike, I agree. I'm grateful for technology. I'm so glad that one day when my dogs are gone, I will still have pictures to remember them by.

monkeys23

Lmao, oh man she is cute! Erm, I may have woken up to that exact same face this morning.... And then when we actually got up Lily howled at me. Apparently its a good day! LOL

~Dixie's_Mom~

♥Chloe & Violet♥
Violet doesn't howl!! :( I don't know why! My past two huskies howled and talked but not Violet. I'm hoping she'll learn because the dog sitter we have for while we're on vacation has a Husky and she howls. :)

Lyzelle

Zander doesn't howl either! He talks and roos and woos....but the only time he has ever howled is in his sleep. And it's something that will reduce anyone to absolute terror and tears. Just the worst wail... Freaky, freaky.

monkeys23

Sad, I hope she picks it up! Lily howls in a wide variety of styles, roos, woos, chirps, throws a mean horrible husky noise hissy fit... she's such a chatty cathy! She taught my parent's BC to arooroo.... and also taught the little mini aussie foster I had which was hilarious!
Scout tries to imitate Lily, but her vocal cords only speak GSD. LOL.

~Dixie's_Mom~

♥Chloe & Violet♥
Violet's very growly. If she wants your attention or if she's unhappy about something, she growls. Not a mean growl, just a talky type growl. I really wish she'd woo and roo.

Members online