Custom dog collars :)

I make custom dog and cat collars in all sizes/widths and in several styles. Super strong and stylish! Okay, commercial over. LOL

Custom Dog Collars

Having a 20% off sale right now on all skulls/flames prints. Coupon code: SKULLS20

:)

Oh good lord don't TEMPT me with a skull collar sale!!!! I'm addicted to skull collars. COME ON NEXT PAYCHECK! HURRY UP!

Jules

Magic, motherf@%$*#!
OMG! I *just* found out about your site and have to restrain myself... good lord, those are awesome collars!

lizzybeth727

Beautiful collars! I'm VERY picky about collars and only rarely find ones I'd buy for my dogs, but I'm definately going to bookmark your site.

darkchild16

We are Home.
The blue dots <3. How do I talk Jeremy into ANOTHER collar for sci LOL.
Of course Walker can always use a nice one and Layla a martingale. Hmmmm the choices.

Do you still have the fabric in your Double Bar example?

darkchild16

We are Home.
I didnt relize that was a ribbon LOL thanks.

Just read your FB page when will you start embrodiary (sp?) being a ordering option? How much are you thinking about charging for it?

Last edited:

JacksonsMom

Wow, I LOVE them!

Great, add to my collar obsession. ;)

Bookmarked. Definitely be ordering from you in the NEAR future.

Question -- I like the 3/4" width collars on my 16lb Yorkie but it seems whenever I order online, the hardware is too big and bulky, for my liking anyways. And the d-ring is sometimes too big too. How are your collars? Or would you suggest "adjustable slide" for a dog his size?

Looooveee the Retro Cassette Tape fabric. Ever going to get that in 3/4".

I'm going to look through the rest!

Just read your FB page when will you start embrodiary (sp?) being a ordering option? How much are you thinking about charging for it?
I am still working out the kinks, so while I hoped to have it available at the end of this month, it will still be a couple of weeks from now.

I will likely charge in the $6-$7 range. :)

There will be many fonts and many color choices available.

@JessLough: Absolutely! I make teeny, tiny collars all the time for cats, Chis, Yorkies, etc. Just put the neck size in the comments section.

@JacksonsMom: I absolutely recommend an adjustable slide for less bulk. I like a 1" on my Boston (she's also about 16lbs) and she always wears adjustable slides. My 3/4" D rings aren't bulky. :)

I haven't found the retro cassettes fabric in a different width, but will certainly snatch it up if I do! It has been a big seller and I just love it! Such a fun print!

darkchild16

We are Home.
Cool! I will wait until then and your next sale because I have 2 to order. Which is stronger the adjustable slide or the double bar buckle?

Also I need a martingale for training a beagle mix (33 lbs) which would you recommend?

They are pretty much equal in strength. I use an adjustable slide for my pit bull mix almost exclusively. :)

For a beagle mix I would go with a 1" martingale. Anything wider will likely be a bit too bulky. I prefer loop martingales over chain ones, but that's just personal preference.

Members online

No members online now.