New

I'm Stephanie, I'm 17 and we currently have 5 dogs. We show four of the dogs, either in conformation, juniors, obedience, rally, or agility. We (my sister and I) have been showing for only about 3 years, and our 'breed' is shelties. Here are our dogs,

Wild Honey Pie CD RE OAJ CGC

Honey is a 5 year old beagle, she was my first dog. She has shown and titled in obedience, rally and agility. She keeps all of the dogs in line here, haha.

Kelvington's Diamond n the Ruff (2 RN legs)

Conor is 2 and my younger sister Katie's dog and our first sheltie. In juniors they both qualified for, and participated in, Eukanuba last year. They're currently doing rally and training for agility aswell.

Kelvington's Sweet Talkin Man

Shelton is 4 and was my juniors dog. Katie uses him occasionaly and so do I at specialties. He loves to show, but much prefers being the resident lap dog.

Kelvington's Sweet Sensation

Kiss is 6 months old and my new show prospect. She's such a little fireball, she has a ton of attitude and is turning into such a showgirl.

And last is Pepper, no picture because it won't let me do more than 4. He is our rescue, and he came with a lot of problems. He is still a total sweetheart though.

Lizmo

Water Junkie
Hi and Welcome to Chaz! :D Your dogs are Beautiful!

I am going to be starting Jrs. Showing in a few months, and would love to do Rally too :)

juliefurry

Rusty but Trusty
beautiful dogs! Good luck with your little puppy I hope she does good for you. She looks like she will :D. I would love to do something with our berner but don't really know what she would like to do yet.

Whisper

Kaleidoscopic Eye
Hi and welcome to Chazhound! :) Your dogs are all beautiful!

Members online