How Not to Teach a Handstand

Oh you are an evil person:nono: Traveler is such a smart and agile boy, it doesn't seem there is anything he can't do!:)
Desoto is so fluffy and top heavy I think he would fall on his face if I attempted this:lol-sign:

Oh you are an evil person:nono: Traveler is such a smart and agile boy, it doesn't seem there is anything he can't do!:)
Desoto is so fluffy and top heavy I think he would fall on his face if I attempted this:lol-sign:
Well, I didn't show the next four times it happened :rofl1::rofl1::rofl1:

He is a good boy but this handstand is proving to be very difficult. His long legs are getting in the way. Sara is having the same problems with Zuma. Stupid leggy dogs :p

Paige

Let it be
haha I LOVE how you laugh and he is all c areful afterwards but humors you. Bandit would so not continue if he spooked. He would've jumped into my lap and quivered with fear.

I smiled so big when he jumped back up and tried again. :D Lacey would have sulked for a few seconds before trying again. Nora, I don't know, she might keep trying too.

The next few yrs need to HURRY UP, I want a mini Trav. ;)

haha I LOVE how you laugh and he is all c areful afterwards but humors you. Bandit would so not continue if he spooked. He would've jumped into my lap and quivered with fear.
Yeah, he's really good about that kind of stuff. The other board I was using before (Hard, thick wood and HEAVY) fell on him a couple times too :rofl1: Apparently I don't learn.

Good thing he's incredibly resilient

The next few yrs need to HURRY UP, I want a mini Trav. ;)
I hope you all know what you wish for. The strangers I meet at the dog park and around don't tend to say that as often as you all :lol-sign:

Finkie_Mom

It's A Red Dog Revolution
Hahaha poor dude! That was funny in a, "I really shouldn't be laughing at this but I can't help it" sort of way (if that makes sense!) :p

I feel bad for laughing... but I did. Your dog (Traveler?) is absolutely gorgeous and good for him for going right back to it.

houlahoops

The strangers I meet at the dog park and around don't tend to say that as often as you all
They just don't know...ah...uniqueness like we do =P

He is beautiful and I love how you handled it. Well, you know, except for laughing at him at the beginning!

What a neat trick! Too bad I only ever have a big heavy hound dog to play with.

I feel bad for laughing... but I did. Your dog (Traveler?) is absolutely gorgeous and good for him for going right back to it.
Yep, Traveler! And yeah, that's what I love about him and one of the reasons I picked the breed. I don't mesh well with dogs that spook easily and don't recover. Probably because I do things like that to them and don't stop after it backfires :rofl1:

Hahaha poor dude! That was funny in a, "I really shouldn't be laughing at this but I can't help it" sort of way (if that makes sense!) :p
Laugh away! It's what I also do. Poor boy gets no respect living with me

They just don't know...ah...uniqueness like we do =P
Uniqueness. IE: Screaming banshee that likes to land on people's shoulder.

Members online

No members online now.