Some Random Pics

DanL

catching some rays

2 new custom made leashes and a fur saver collar I picked up yesterday. The leashes were 21 bucks for both and the collar was given to me by someone I train with. Sweet!

The big man

DanL

I like the little bit of slobber on her bottom lip. :)

Thanks for all the comments everyone, I love sharing pics with you all because everyone always has such good things to say.

CharlieDog

Rude and Not Ginger
Aww! Buzz is looking good! How is he doing with the Gunnar baiting? Stopped yet?

Daisy. All I can say is <3.

Bruiser looks good!

And I'm stealing Gunnar. Kthxbai.

Barb04

Super Moderator
Oh, they all look so good. From their faces, they seem to like their daddy taking pics.

DanL

Buzz and Gunnar are not doing well. Buzz continues to be over the top aggressive with him. Gunnar hasn't bloodied him up but he will chase him down and pin him to the ground and put his mouth around him if Buzz does it outside. Indoors, Buzz will hide behind the furniture and growl and bark and dart in and out trying to go after him. We have to keep him separated for his own safety. If he even hears Gunnar's feet on the kitchen floor he'll go into a frenzy, before Gunnar even gets in the same room. We put Buzz up for adoption on a JRT rescue board about 3 weeks ago but no inquiries yet. It's not a good situation.

:) Thanks Barb, yeah, they are all hams for the camera!

Members online

No members online now.