Interceptor shipping again

Beanie

Clicker Cult Coordinator
Novartis has begun shipping out their existing stock of Interceptor and Sentinel:
http://www.ah.novartis.us/newsroom/assets/pressReleases/NovartisAnimalHealth_PressRelease_2_2_12.pdf

From the press release it doesn't sound like they have actually gone back to production yet, though, so only existing stock is being shipped... no indications of how big that existing stock is so there may be another shortage again in the future. But for right now, it looks like folks should be able to get more of their Novartis drugs from their vet.

Saeleofu

The letter we got at the clinic made it sound like they can't even fill the orders they currently have, so I wouldn't hold your breath about it. Hopefully they resolve the issue and can go back to production soon!

Beanie

Clicker Cult Coordinator
Bummer. =< Right after the plant shut down they were saying it may be a year or more for them to get the plant back up and running, so I don't think we're going to see them up and making more anytime soon...

My guys are on Trifexis in the meantime, and that's fine, but it's expensive. Urgh. This is why consolidating production is a terrible idea. =P

Members online

No members online now.