oh for pete's sake.

PlottMom

The Littlest Hound
vibes I find my rotten dog tonight.

she refused to come in, and last the GPS would track her she was .9 miles up the power line in the gamelands.

I'm going back out to look now.

Damnit.

PlottMom

The Littlest Hound
NEVERMIND.

My friend turned his GPS back on on the way to work and picked her up on the side of the road. Now I just have to go in to work and get her.

Grrr.

PlottMom

The Littlest Hound
Glad she was found!
I'm waffling on that sentiment.

I want my dog back. The one I could call from 700yards and she'd book it back to me. I don't know she went or where this dog came from, but she's certainly not a pleasure to hunt with.

PlottMom

The Littlest Hound
Is this Liz being a pain?
Noooooooo... Liz went through that horrid pooing in her crate phase but she really is biddable and respectful.

This is Rage, suddenly forgetting that "RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGE, HEEEEEEEEERE!!!!!!!!!!" means get your a$$ in the truck, we're going home.

PlottMom

The Littlest Hound
I wondered. I know Kharma's recall is a lot worse when she's thinking about coming into season :wall:
UGH Liz is like that. Not horrible, but on occasion I have to dash after her into the neighbor's yard and remind her of her listening ears.

Kharma, in typical Fila fashion, has the, "I'm doing something important, I'll get back to you when I'm done," attitude, lol.

A "fine, I'll just leave your happy little ass, then," comment from me, in a disgusted voice while turning and walking away works . . . sometimes. But she knows when she's being faked out and the same ploy rarely works twice.

Members online

No members online now.