Evening at the beach

adojrts

With the heat wave we are having Jeff and I took Who and Petie to the beach (Lake Ontario) for a swim. This was Who's first time being near any body of water and she went right in. We kept the leash on her because the road is only about 20 ft away.......being a puppy I was a little cauious at first. But in the end she got to play while dragging a leash.

On the way to the beach, Jeff's lap is cozy. Petie to the left, Who on the right.

Who first time in.

Petie

I love how clear the water is.

With the weather in the nineties today I kinda want to be in that water fetching a stick. Really enjoyed the pictures, they are very peaceful looking

adojrts

gezz missed posting this one. On the way to the beach.

Petie on the left, Who on the right and of course my son Jeff.

Toller_08

Great pictures! I always enjoy seeing your JRTs. Looks like you all had a good time at the beach... so pretty. I wish there were nice beaches here.

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
How lovely!!!!!! I think it is great to see a dog get to enjoy a body of water like that. Tell you what, if your ever in KC you can go swimming with Victor. We could have a beach party. The photo with the dogs and your son is great.

adojrts

Thanks everyone, yes we had a great time and Petie loves to swim. That is especially enjoying watching him enjoy the water considering that he hated water as a pup/young dog....amazing what a clicker can do :)

adojrts

Renee, absolutely! Smkie if we ever make out to your neck of the woods that will be the plan.......day at the beach with the dogs.

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
THat would be wonderful.:) Goes to look at beach day number 2.

Members online

No members online now.