Good site

How is it a good site? it want to elimante dogs who were NOT even BRED for dog fighting.

Dogue de Bordeaux = The Dogue de Bordeaux was used as a hunter, a herding dog, and a guardian

Dogo = The Dogo Argentino was bred specifically to avoid the dog aggression problems inherent in the Cordoba Fighting Dog when applied to hunting, specifically its lack of ability to hunt in a pack. The creators of the breed took great care to prevent this undesirable trait from manifesting in the Dogo Argentino, as the breed was always intended to be a pack hunter

Presa Canario = property and flock guarding as well as the holding and driving of livestock

WTH is a Juvasz?

ETA Hela, alek ect get a life, you are nt wanted here and seem to have NO life at all. all you do is come on a forum with DOG LOVERS NOT HATERS, like you. you can not love dogs if you are so for banning of breeds.

aivzdog

I dont agree with banning dogs that are fighting breeds because even dogs with fighting history can become great pets if they have some training and right guidance.
Ban bad owners!
Anna

*Sigh* Well, I was busy bumping other threads to bury this one, but I guess I'll play, too. Blah blah blah, Kela's a troll, that is all.

Members online