Goober.

Southpaw

orange iguanas.
That's about really all I can say to describe this dog.

I ventured into manual mode for the first time today... interesting to say the least!

A little bit of seriousness to start

It turns off quickly though...

Really wants the freaking ball, can't even keep herself in the frame!
Also, I could cry over the amount of gray on her face. Some of it is spit. Most of it graying hair.

Juno. In a nutshell. Right here.

Happy was doing her usual thing, wandering around with her nose buried in the snow. She briefly came up for air.

Toller_08

Juno is so adorable. I just love her facial expressions. Great pictures!

Happy is looking wonderful as well. :)

You know, I know this is a goober thread, but... I've always thought she was black and white and I never realized how gorgeously rich her coloring really is. And holy muscles!

Happy kind of reminds me of Pip.

Pintage

Mountain Dawg
Ooh, I love these photos! Especially the second one of Juno, she looks so pensive.

Southpaw

orange iguanas.
Thanks! I wish I had caught more JunoDerps on camera - we had just gotten back from a walk which always gets the crazy flowing. :)

You know, I know this is a goober thread, but... I've always thought she was black and white and I never realized how gorgeously rich her coloring really is.
Yeah you can really see it in a couple of these! Especially in the first one, you can see that the markings around her eyes are actually black, but otherwise she's just a deep brown.

Grab

She's so cute :)

I was reminded of her the other day when we had a similarly colored female in at work while we did tails and dews on her puppies. She was a love bug.

Members online

No members online now.