Triplets!!! AGAIN!!!!!!

naturesgift

Mo Wildlife Rehabber
Well we have been watching Peace for signs of "closeness" Her tail head was starting to come up..her milk had not come in. . . BUT

Came home from work to find Peace had Triplets well I milked!!!!

lil boy

another lil boy

and sweet lil girl

more pics later

M

FoxyWench

Salty Sea Dog
same sire as the first trio?! hes got some good swimmers. 1 set of triplets in unusual, 2 is crazy lol
there too cute...
but your making me look at land again os i can have my own...not fair :p

naturesgift

Mo Wildlife Rehabber
I know right? this has me looking at my sheep...wondering what secrets await us come April:yikes:

I know we were looking at Annie thinking mm I wonder if its triplets since she was SOOO huge...But Peace this is her Third kidding and by her size we just expected twins!

LOL FOXY! yep same Sire! Infact Though we just have our 2 Does...Our Duke is a popular breeder and will be a father to many this year. One Lady has been on her toes waiting for our kids to guess what her 2010 babies will look like. She is wondering if her Does will have Trips as well! Though I believe correct me if Im wrong that the male determines the Sex of the babies..Females "choose" how many.

Duke is a great Buck everyone comments on how much of a lover he is. He really courts his females b4 breeding. He is just so sweet..making lovie noises at the girls. Grooming them "kissing" them.

OOO cannot wait till you do get your land!! then we will be seeing your baby goats and sheep:popcorn:

Yep we are busy!!! All is a flurry of activity after babies are born

Its time to Trim hooves..Worm the mommas .. give shots...give everyone Bose shots..watching each kids weigh.. alls the fun!!!!

Staff online

Members online