About Time I Posted These

mrose_s

BusterLove
I took these last week, have ahd them on photobucket for a few days and been to lazy to make a thread, now I'm bored so here you go. Buzzwing was having a very pretty day so he looks lovley.

I Love this one, his face just looks so... him.

What was he looking at?

I buy him $25 toys and all he wants to play with is a $2 plastic rod, this is his absolute favourite toy ever.

Pity its blurry but the face is priceless

mrose_s

BusterLove
BEYEAH TONGUE

Dog Yawn

A couple of pretty face pics, his ear is all healed up now, he has a patch along where the stitches were that won't grow fur but considering what happened it looks pretty good, you can see I slight notch in it near the top though.

BostonBanker

Everyone looks fantastic! Those are some of the clearest pictures I've seen of Buster - he really does have an adorable expression.

And of course, I always love seeing Mac (especially her drive-by in one of Sophie's shots!).

Suzzie

Aging Canine Advocate
buster is sooooo one of the chaz dogs i would own

he would have looked great with my blossom in her younger years - when her ears stand up she has the same look to her. he's absolutely gorgeous!

ACooper

BUSTER! It's been way too long since I got to see his mug!

They look great Mroses!

mrose_s

BusterLove
Thanks everyone.

The entire time I was out there I didn't play with Mac at all, she throws her own toys if no one will play, lol.

The place we agist Lucy at has a BC girl and a 16yr old ACD mix that looks just like Buster only with floppy ears and a full tail, he's completley deaf and barks at me everytime I get there but is really sweet, cracks me up that most of the time he doesn't relise I'm there till I'm heading down to her paddock and has to call out tillI stop and he can come and say hello.
I think Buzz will be a lovley old dog.

Members online

No members online now.