Official "Flea Market" thread

skittledoo

Crazy naked dog lady
Purple all leather martingale collar, brand new. 11-13" neck size, 1.75" wide. Paid $40 for it, $30 shipped OBO.

What collar maker is this from and what quality is the leather? I may be interested and actually think Joey would look good in this since he looks fab in purple lol. Plus might like it for future beezer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

meepitsmeagan

Meagan & The Cattle Dog Crew
For Sale!

Front clip no pull harness from Fraggle Rock. Forest friends ribbon. I don't know what size it is... maybe a large medium/smallish large? It fits Rider on the smallest setting and he is 45 pounds. Hybrid buckles. Very sharp, used twice, I just don't like harnesses. :eek:

Sorry that's so big, it's off FB.

$20 shipped.

AmandaNola

Wanna Pet My Wiener?
What collar maker is this from and what quality is the leather? I may be interested and actually think Joey would look good in this since he looks fab in purple lol. Plus might like it for future beezer.

Long Dog Leather (or Long Dog Leather Works, can't remember which). It seems like a very nice quality, very soft and sturdy feeling without being stiff. I used it once on a friend's Whippet mix who pulls like crazy, and it was awesome.

AmandaNola

Wanna Pet My Wiener?
Easy Rider Sport car harness XS, brand new. Only tried it on Nola, way too tight on her chest. Paid $15, $10 shipped obo.
(sorry, only picture I have of it)

Better pic from google:

Braided kangaroo leather tag collar, pretty much new. Fits a 12" and slightly under neck. I love this collar, very beautiful and well made, just hangs down way too low on Doxie Nola. Paid $35 for it, $25 shipped OBO.

Thundershirt, size XS (8-14lbs), grey, brand new. I bought it and forgot I'd already gotten one to review. Comes with grey little carry bag. $40 new, $30 shipped obo.
(pic off of google, same thing but don't feel like digging out the Nikon)

Snoozer Pet Tote, for dogs 12lbs and under. 12"H x 15"L. Quilted black with red trim. Lots of storage space, leash clip, separate pockets for poop bags. I got it to use for travel but Nola's way too long for it. Used once, awesome condition. $58 new, $35 shipped OBO.

Brown leather collar with brass hardware and skulls carved into it. Fits 10-14" I believe. Good condition, although I did punch an extra hole at the 11" mark. Paid $50, $25 shipped obo.

Light blue cotton collar with with polka dots and metal quick release buckle. 3/4" wide, 10-15". Comes with 5ft cotton leash in same colors (not from same maker). $25 new for collar, $15 for leash. Both for $20 obo, or $10 obo for collar and $5 obo for leash.

Can you tell I'm trying to save for a Pacos (or two)?:p

JacksonsMom

Brown leather collar with brass hardware and skulls carved into it. Fits 10-14" I believe. Good condition, although I did punch an extra hole at the 11" mark. Paid $50, $25 shipped obo.

I don't need this. I don't need this. Was JUST telling myself I don't need any more collars. *bangs head into wall*

What width is this... 3/4"?

JacksonsMom

Premier Surefit harness.
Size XS. Girth 15-21". Color; Black.

$10 shipped.

Sport Comfortflex Harness. Size XS. Girth 18-20.5". Color: Red. Barely worn, looks new.

$13 shipped (worth $30).

AmandaNola

Wanna Pet My Wiener?
I don't need this. I don't need this. Was JUST telling myself I don't need any more collars. *bangs head into wall*

What width is this... 3/4"?
Haha, it'd look great on Jackson....:p Yup, 3/4", and I finally found the tag to it. It's 10.5"-13". Tag says it's branded leather with solid brass hardware. I love this collar, but found out I don't like brass or brown on Nola.:(

Sit Stay

Not a Border Collie
My mom would like to sell her Precision Pet Pro Valu crate. We got it when she was on a list for a bigger breed, and now we can't return it.

Size 5000 (42 x 28 x 30 in), black finish, 2 doors with a really good locking system. Comes with a plastic pan and a divider for puppies. A friend has this crate and says it's really high quality and strong.

The photo attached is a stock photo. This crate is brand new, still in the box and never opened. Bought retail for $140 + tax, would like to get $100. Located in Ontario, frequently in both the Barrie and Stouffville/Uxbridge areas.

Brattina88

Braided kangaroo leather tag collar, pretty much new. Fits a 12" and slightly under neck. I love this collar, very beautiful and well made, just hangs down way too low on Doxie Nola. Paid $35 for it, $25 shipped OBO.
Oh no...

Do you accept pay pal? :rofl1:

]

Snoozer Pet Tote, for dogs 12lbs and under. 12"H x 15"L. Quilted black with red trim. Lots of storage space, leash clip, separate pockets for poop bags. I got it to use for travel but Nola's way too long for it. Used once, awesome condition. $58 new, $35 shipped OBO.

]

Can you tell I'm trying to save for a Pacos (or two)?:p
How much extra would you charge for shipping to Canada? And yes do you take PayPal?

skittledoo

Crazy naked dog lady
Long Dog Leather (or Long Dog Leather Works, can't remember which). It seems like a very nice quality, very soft and sturdy feeling without being stiff. I used it once on a friend's Whippet mix who pulls like crazy, and it was awesome.
Ok I want it. I don't even care if its purple and Joey is a boy lol

AmandaNola

Wanna Pet My Wiener?
Unused bottle or grooming spray and organic bar of soap. Spray is cotton candy scented, soap is unscented. Can't use it on Nola because of her sensitive skin. $10 shipped obo

Slow feed dog bowl, brand new (was a gift, people don't realize I could almost wash little Nola in it). $15 obo

AmandaNola

Wanna Pet My Wiener?
Beautiful teal collar with black quick release buckle. Brand new; I love the collar but it's just too bulky on Nola. 7-11" neck, 1" wide. Paid $35 new not counting shipping, would like to get $25 shipped obo.

crazedACD

Beautiful teal collar with black quick release buckle. Brand new; I love the collar but it's just too bulky on Nola. 7-11" neck, 1" wide. Paid $35 new not counting shipping, would like to get $25 shipped obo.
You. You are getting thrown into JacksonsMom's category. Time to get a bigger dog so we can snatch up your leftovers :rofl1:.

crazy_paws

No thumbs = No mutiny
It's been agggeeess since I last logged in on here, but I'll take the skull carved collar if Jackson's mom doesn't.

It'd look good on River :).

Paco Collar(SWIRL),for Sale.

Paco Collar(SWIRL),for sale
Brown with blue rhinestones,size:20/22in by 1in wide.
Brand new,no markings or scratches as you can see,on the pix.
Will sell it,for 65 dollars(postage,included):

Members online

No members online now.