Best in show to lose crown???

OMG:yikes: !!

I agree with one of the comments on that site - some people have WAY too much time on their hands!!!

Red_ACD_for_me

Ruled by a RED boy!
:lol-sign: That is tooo much! So, now that he just mated with what looks like a boxer bitch we may have a new "designer" breed running around soon :D

Last edited by a moderator:

ToscasMom

Harumph™©®
Great satire. Ah the winners of things always go afoul. Alas, it's the American way! Hey if Miss USA can get another chance, why not James??? Besides, he looks more like something you would want to cuddle.:p

shazbot

not so newby
lol...best in show cracked me up...I've never been behind the scenes of a dog show before but I could actually see people that crazy during a dog show.

Maxy24

is it just me or does it look like he is mating with a male (the blurry spot under the dog) and it looks very computer generated to me. Oh well, people can be very strange.

That Movie was so true....:)
I wanted to hire that handler with the great outfits just because he just looked wonderfull.

When I was competitive I would get angrey at my hubby for getting me to a show late or forgetting something at home.. NOw that Ive done it all must more relaxed. That was for a mini hijack.

If I wont that show I would not be too happy about this funny thing.
Yes it is satire but again amazing how many people can stay online all day.

Sunnierhawk0

Feelin' Froggy? Jump!
I think its hilarious.

And you would be surprised how true the movie best in Show really is. LOL
I found myself multiple times going "omg thats like so and so"

:lol-sign: That is tooo much! So, now that he just mated with what looks like a boxer bitch we may have a new "designer" breed running around soon :D
Hehe...you're right Red_ACD, it's a brand new, exotic, rare and very expensive designer breed...It's called a BOX SPRING!!!!!:lol-sign: :lol-sign:

Members online

No members online now.