Poor Jessie killed his playmate...

juliefurry

Rusty but Trusty
that is sad, but atleast the family understands that the dog didn't mean to do it and are willing to let the dog be rehomed.

Rubylove

Training the Trainer
How terribly sad. I think its wonderful of this family to be so generous and understanding - often grief completely clouds your judgement. They must love this dog very much, despite this dreadful accident.

What a beautiful dog she is - I believe that dogs are absolutely capable of grief and remorse, and I hope she lives out a happy life with her new family.

jess2416

Who woulda thought
that is sad, but atleast the family understands that the dog didn't mean to do it and are willing to let the dog be rehomed.
I was just reading about this and I agree it is very sad.

bubbatd

Last night the news said that Jessie is being sent way away . From New Jersey to a rescue in San Diego CA. There she'll be checked and be put up for adoption. She could be Chip's sister in looks ! I'd adopt her in the wink of an eye !!

heci

god what a terrible thing to happen,that poor family,jesse will find a new home she is lovely

Violet21

Oh man that is just heartbreaking. That poor family.. that is extremely nice they recognized it was not the dogs fault.

Members online

No members online now.