Happy B-day Sheena and Luna

NicoleLJ

PSD Partner
Sheena is 9yrs old today and Luna is 2yrs old. So for their b-day we are getting all the girls a raw frozen beef bone. They love those. So I know that will make their day. Doug is picking them up on his lunch break today. Hard to believe Sheena is 9yrs old. Time sure has flown by fast. I will post some puppy pictures of each of them and some pictures of today later on when Nico is napping and I get a few minutes to spare.

NicoleLJ

PSD Partner
Here is what they looked like as puppies

Sheena as a pup

Sheena now at 9yrs old

She is now a retired Service Dog and is happily enjoying her retirement. She still is energetic and playful but does not have the long lasting energy of her youth. She is still my baby girl and hopefully has many more years with us. The only health issue she has is her spay incontinece that is fine as long as she is on her meds. She is happy to have a baby to kiss and have climb on her agian.

Luna as a pup

Luna now at 2yrs old

Luna is defiantely the clown of the house. She loves to play and has come such a long way from how fearful she was when we got her. She loves to lay on her people and once she warms up to someone she can't help but kiss them over and over. She has a hard time containing that tongue of hers. lol She has claimed little Nico as her own and is oh so careful with her paws when she is near him.

Happy b-day my beautiful girls

Members online

No members online now.