I blame Renee...

Buddy'sParents

*Finding My Inner Fila*
I can not take out the container of animal crackers from TJ's without getting a 100lb+ companion by my side almost instantly. :p The things the fila would do for an animal cracker. Let's have it.. what is/are your dogs weakness(es)?

Buddy'sParents

*Finding My Inner Fila*
Ohh.. I forgot the other two. :eek: Buddy looooves peanut butter... Banzai, no joke, I love this dog: ice cubes! :D

Gempress

Walks into Mordor
Zeus--raw deer meat. He will go nuts for the stuff. As soon he sees me take a piece out of the freezer for his dinner, he'll get so excited. I have to cut it into pieces for him, otherwise he'd try to scarf the whole chunk in one bite.

Voodoo--alcohol. :rolleyes:

And BP, my old golden retriever loved ice cubes too! She would come running at the sound of ice clinking in a glass, or ice cubes rattling in the ice cube tray in the freezer.

Buddy'sParents

*Finding My Inner Fila*
I'm laughing at the alcohol... Bella uhm, likes wine. *whistles* I wouldn't know how she knows that, though, lol.

And Banzai is such a character.. he is so gentle and easy going.. but if you go into the freezer and then you get ice and DON'T give him an ice cube.. he will stare you down until the next person goes into the freezer, lol. AND, he'd rather have an ice cube than any other treat.. he's such a character. :D

CharlieDog

Rude and Not Ginger
Ozzy goes nuts for lettuce and cheese. (Yes, lettuce. He loves the stuff. I don't know why, but if you open a bag of lettuce in this house you immediately have a thirty pound dead weight sitting on your foot.)

~Dixie's_Mom~

♥Chloe & Violet♥
All my dogs love Apple, surprisingly. Probably their favorite treat, but Holly likes ice too. I don't give it to her often though, because she'll run with it to my bed, and lick lick lick until it finally is gone, and there's a huge wet spot on my bed. :rolleyes: Dixie also loves "glider gormet sticks" that I feed to my sugar gliders. I have to be careful not to drop any. :p

ihartgonzo

and Fozzie B!
LOL, oh Bella. That's so cute. : )

Gonzo loves sweets of any kind. He will give you the saddest eyes ever for marshmallows, cookies, or reeses pieces.

Fozzie is obsessed with macaroni and cheese! Obsessed, I say! A close second to that is cheetos. He is also known to beg for beer... or anything alcoholic. D: He and Bella and Voodoo need to start a Dog Alcoholics Anonymous group.

milos_mommy

cream cheese, whipped cream, or cheesecake. Milo is really good about begging but if he smells one of those things, he's in your face in seconds.

Kim, Milo likes spinach, the weirdo. I swear him and Oz are dopplegangers.

BostonBanker

Until recently, Meg absolute, go nuts food was Nutter Butter cookies. She recently changed her vote though - I got her a bag of freeze-dried turkey scapula at a trial, and she is spinning in circles as soon as she sees it. It looks and smells like styrofoam to me:rolleyes:.

I tried to get Tristan to drink beer (it's supposed to be good for horses), but he wouldn't touch it. He prefers champagne, and although I will do ALMOST anything for my pets, that is where I draw the line. Right there.

Chewbecca

feel the magic
Uh, anything and everything dairy.

And any squeaky ball that would allow a human to engage in a game of fetch with her.:D

maple

Queen of the Jungle
I've found these freeze dried tripe chewwies -my dogs both love them, but they last less than 30 seconds. A bag of about 4 to 6 of 'em is 10 bucks. These are only very very special treats. :D
They too drool when they get the faintest whiff of thawing deer meat. LOL! They love it and will sit sort of patiently by the door with little puddles of drool on the floor. <grin>

Members online

No members online now.