What a way to wake up...

skittledoo

Crazy naked dog lady
Well... I'm having a rough start to my morning. It can only get better now right?

My wisdom teeth are coming in. I really need to get them removed. My right side of my mouth is so sore from them breaking through the gums. One hasn't broken through yet except for one small corner. The tooth is applying so much pressure to my gums as it prepares to burst through. OUCH!

Also... I tend to stretch sometimes in my sleep. Early this morning I was still asleep and stretched my legs out in my sleep. The next thing I feel is sharp sharp pain in my calves... I had Charlie Horses in both legs. Talk about pain. I wouldn't be surprised if I woke up my roommate when I got them. I've been trying to stretch all morning, but they wont go away entirely... my calves are still so sore and I'm walking funny because of them. Apparently I need more potassium?

Anyways...

SarahFair

Eat bananas! Thats what my doc told me about "growing pains" (which some people like to believe arent real)
Does everyone get wisdom teeth?

2BlackDogs

I had my wisdom teeth removed since they were so painful and there just wasn't room for them. Not to mention they came in, in all sorts of directions.

The charlie horses, Good grief. I get those too and I wake up in the middle of the night screaming! They hurt so bad. I've been getting them in my legs for about 7 years now. They really suck!

skittledoo

Crazy naked dog lady
The charlie horses, Good grief. I get those too and I wake up in the middle of the night screaming! They hurt so bad. I've been getting them in my legs for about 7 years now. They really suck!

This is the second time I've had them this year. Some people say it's from a lack of potassium... not sure. I've never really looked them up... all I know... they hurt like bloody hell... I screamed this morning... I've never had them in both legs at the same time before. I honestly couldn't walk. It feels like someone is grabbing at your calf muscles and ripping them out of your skin... OUCH!

milos_mommy

Does everyone get wisdom teeth?
Nope if you're not wise you don't get any :p

But if you do have them you most often need to get them taken out.
Mine was impacted so bad the surgeon has to saw my jaw bone a bit to pull it out!! I imagine it's a bit like a broken bone feels....but OWWWWW

skittledoo

Crazy naked dog lady
Mine was impacted so bad the surgeon has to saw my jaw bone a bit to pull it out!! I imagine it's a bit like a broken bone feels....but OWWWWW
:yikes::yikes: I just... ouch... pain... couldn't handle that so well. I really need to get mine out. I have a feeling that my bottom right one isn't going to come in so well and it going to cause problems....

Gods . . . it hurt like Hell when mine came in. I couldn't open my mouth more than a half inch or so for a month at a time.

Now, about those leg cramps. It's not just potassium - more likely a lack of trace minerals in general. Using sea salt helps, or you can get supplements that will cover the trace minerals. Something like this http://dietarysupplements.nlm.nih.g...s+ConcenTrace+Trace+Mineral+Drops&pageD=brand

Adding more calcium to your diet wouldn't hurt either. It's a natural muscle relaxant, among all sorts of other good things. ;)

bubbatd

Neither are any fun !!! You might try the having a cake of soap in bed with you ! If it doesn't help , at least your feet smell good !

Dekka

Just try me..
Eww I have to go have dental surgery on tues. I get to keep 2 wisdom teeth. I have had one removed-it was no biggie at all. But this other one is interfering with the main nerve.

EWW charlie horses are EVIL!!!!!!!
(not to be confused with charlie dog who is merely a normal chaz member)

Members online

No members online now.