Dog T-Shirts

Natalia

Hello
Just Started my site for dog tee shirts. Check it out and tell me what you think. We are adding new items such as leather collars and carriers soon.

www.barknstyle.com

Natalia

Yup the "pit bulls suck" t-shirt really doesn't give you a good reputation here. I do like the "teacups suck" t-shirt as those dogs are bred by puppy mills, but it's very rude and ignorant of you to make "pit bulls suck" t-shirt. I know a better dog t-shirt company anyways.

Natalia

Obviously I am attempting to appeal to all dog owners not just one type. Someone who owns and likes teacups might be offended by Teacups suck. that is the nature of buisness. My brother-in-law has a Pitt and he is not offended by the shirt. The shirts are supposed to be fun and are not very serious. If you look at the site we are attempting to be fun.

Natalia
www.barknstyle.com

AusCatDogs_4Ever

but please call me Aus.
Hello
Just Started my site for dog tee shirts. Check it out and tell me what you think. We are adding new items such as leather collars and carriers soon.

www.barknstyle.com

Natalia
Well, you asked for opinions and we were just stating what we thought, nothing wrong with that. Not every one who walks down the street and sees your t-shirts know it was meant in a "fun" way. Pits have a bad enough reputation, we don't need more pit haters.

Natalia

I just wanted to let you guys know that after thinking it over I believe for the good of our buisness I should remove the Pitt shirt. I am in the Miami area where pitts are banned. I'll let you guys know when we get the leather collars and carriers in. If you have any good ideas or want something personalized let me know.

Thanks for the input
Natalia
www.barknstyle.com

Members online