The Venting Thread

Equinox

Oh, I missed the second part of the vent. I actually don't consider leggings pants (because I hate pants), but I guess technically it is. Like dog showing being technically a sport, I guess? I have serious love for leggings, though.

Fran101

Resident fainting goat
Before I moved I threw away all my ugly underwear and got cute new ones.
...now I have my period and I have no underwear I want to risk ruining.

****. I need ugly underwear. This is such a stupid problem lol

stardogs

Behavior Nerd
True leggings are pants, but far too many people do not understand the difference between leggings and footless tights.

If I can see undies through the material, you're not wearing pants!!

Equinox

Aw! Leggings ARE super comfortable. There's a reason why my closet/drawers are full of leggings of various colors/patterns (and some tights), but only one or two pairs of jeans. Also leggings don't care if I'm having a particularly fat day, whereas my jeans do :eek:

True leggings are pants, but far too many people do not understand the difference between leggings and footless tights.

If I can see undies through the material, you're not wearing pants!!
Oh, gross. Luckily I've yet to see anyone wear footless tights without a long top, but I thought that was common sense? There is such a huge difference between leggings and tights...?? I actually don't even wear leggings without a top that will cover my butt, but I will allow the top to fall short just a little if I'm wearing leggings. Definitely wouldn't with tights.

Lyzelle

Before I moved I threw away all my ugly underwear and got cute new ones.
...now I have my period and I have no underwear I want to risk ruining.

****. I need ugly underwear. This is such a stupid problem lol
I have this problem!

My vent is that we went to the new Kroger in town and got a lot of groceries. We opened up the trunk to put them away and I was trying to move the car jack, the crate of fluids....and the car seat.

The car seat for a child. A child we no longer have, or are allowed to see because of his insane mother. Sigh.

Dogdragoness

Happy Halloween!!
This. They look SOOOO comfortable.
I don't ... Dude I totally don't and it sucks :( , I am not overweight in any since but thanks to lots of horse back riding, I have very prominent, muscular hips and narrow at the knees, and as a result, leggings / jeggings and skinny jeans make me look knock kneed :( :( it sucks because jeggings / skinny jeans would be PERFECT for riding :(

Beanie

Clicker Cult Coordinator
Leggings are only pants if you are Ke$ha.

If you're wearing leggings under a dress, skirt, or a long shirt that covers your wedgie and your camel toe, you are not wearing them as pants. You are wearing them as hosiery. Swap them for tights and nobody would come up to you and say "TIGHTS ARE NOT PANTS!" Because they are hosiery.

Also Crocs are NOT shoes. No. Nope.

Dogdragoness

Happy Halloween!!
I have this problem!

My vent is that we went to the new Kroger in town and got a lot of groceries. We opened up the trunk to put them away and I was trying to move the car jack, the crate of fluids....and the car seat.

The car seat for a child. A child we no longer have, or are allowed to see because of his insane mother. Sigh.
Lol I go to the dollar store (or whatever regional equivalent you all have) for "Aunt Flo panties" :rofl1:

Edit: oops ... Sorry ... I quoted the wrong person! :wall:

Note to self ... Don't try to post on a forum with a tiny phone keyboard after downing a glass of wine and three double shot tequila sunrises LOL.

Assamiea

I stay at my boyfriends house from Friday afternoon to Sunday night. The boyfriend works Sundays and starts at 5 am. Every Sunday morning he pushes his snooze button 50 million times and this morning I guess he shut his alarm off instead of putting it on snooze. I wake up at 5 and wake him up so now apparently it's my fault that he's late for work!

GipsyQueen

I stay at my boyfriends house from Friday afternoon to Sunday night. The boyfriend works Sundays and starts at 5 am. Every Sunday morning he pushes his snooze button 50 million times and this morning I guess he shut his alarm off instead of putting it on snooze. I wake up at 5 and wake him up so now apparently it's my fault that he's late for work!
Oh I know this all too well. I have to be at work/school much later than SO Monday-Wednesday. He pushes snooze about 50 times. So while I am WIDE awake, even though I can sleep, he is still asleep. :mad:

sparks19

I'd rather be at Disney
I, for one, don't care if someone thinks my clothes are not pants/shoes/shirt/whatever. I wore my capri "tights" that I usually wear for working out (which is rare these days) at Disney World. They were comfy, breathable, and just generaly good for walking miles upon miles all day and getting in and out of rides and eating LOL. If you don't approve then stop lookig at me LOL.

frostfell

Kung Pow Fish
some douchecanoe on my Bully facebook is whining about the two dogs he hit and the damage to his car. when asked if the dogs are okay, the dogs he hit, his only reply is "naw". can i please cull most of the human race?

Saeleofu

but I still clearly remember wearing them when I was young (like under 10 I mean when they were so cool lol)
Yeah, leggings with those stirrup things! I wore those all the time as a kid because I hated jeans lol

Members online

No members online now.