Hi everyone, allow me to introduce myself..

Misty

a.k.a Mistykitten
Hi everyone, my name is Misty (yes it's my real name :p and my bishonpoo is named Peanut). My dog's nearly two years old
and quick question for you. He's got a semi hard lump on his neck (right under his skull) I mentioned it to the vet who felt it (this was a month ago) and said it felt like an ingrown hair. He didn't say anymore on the topic but the lump feels bigger lately. The lump doesn't hurt him and isn't itchy..or red or nasty. It's just..well there. At what point should I be concerend? Hate to start off the introductions with a question, but I'm currious.

Juicy

about 6yrs. old, you can't really tell in the pic, b/c that was after going 2 the groomers.

Misty

a.k.a Mistykitten
:) ah don't sweat it, unless they're use to the breed. Some aren't sure what kind of dog mine is. If that makes any sense that is lol

Juicy

i mean that he's a bichon, some people think he's a poodle. but some people never heard of the breed, so either way.

Zoom

Twin 2.0
Hi and welcome! I would get your dog checked out by a vet just to rule out anything more serious than an ingrown hair. If you don't mind my asking, where did you get your dog from?

Martine

Trained by an Airedale
Hi and Welcome to the forum Misty & Peanut! You might want to post the question under the dog health care forum (if you have already just ignore me :) ) . Hope you find out what it is soon.

Members online

No members online now.