Its getting to be that time

Love4Pits

Playful Husky Pup
I know i havent talked about it much on here. But its getting to be that time of year when I pick out two perfect dogs to breed. Next month I will start the testing again (no matter how many times they pass I always test my breeding pair just to MAKE SURE their perfect). I did'nt breed an huskies last year and I am thinking I am going to breed Hitch for the last time this year with Roxy which will be close to the last time I will be breeding her as well. They are the most compatable in temporment and working skill. I have bred Roxy once before and Hitch has fathered many a litter because he is a perfect specimen he is up there in years and has great hips and health in general same with Roxy. Both have passed past health tests and I think they would make out some of my best pups. I have 10 people interested in puppies and have passed my tests and I feel comfortable placing puppies with these people. Im a bit jumpy because im not sure how everyone will react to my post. Anyways i as just excited and decided i would share :D .

Saje

Island dweller
Now worries dear. You have proven yourself, to me at least, that you are a reputable breeder. If everyone did what you do before you breed and there would be a lot less dogs and they would be in happy homes.

It sounds like you planned well. Good luck with everything and keep us briefed on how things are going. Especially when the pups come!

fennash

Border Collie Lover
It would be GREAT if all breeders were as careful and responsible. There would be a lot less sad stories to tell if they were. Can't wait to see pics of the pups

Lynn

Gustav

Don't encourage me..
I think you're doing a fantastic job! And i'm really jealous that you will be spending time with little puppies and I won't !!!! Lol! Post some pics when they arrive, PLEASE!!

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
your so lucky..i miss those days of newborn babies..little miracles every one..tiny pink noses and tender pink toes..hope you post tons of pics!!!!!!!!

Members online

No members online now.