Finally found some and they are magnificent!

Rach

We use to have some at the office. One of them had a punctured, deflated bubble. They are cute

S

SevenSins

:yikes: You got bubble-eyes! Where'd you find them? I wish I could find some without ordering online, I've been looking forever.

Romy

Taxiderpy
Thanks guys! They're in QT for two weeks which is just a plain bare bottom tank with a sponge filter. I'm setting up a new tank for them in the meantime since the other big tank is full of ryukins and singletails.

They were at The Fish Store in Seattle. It's literally the only place I've EVER seen them and I had to haunt the place for a year to find some that didn't have horribly kinked backs. So yay!

I'm definitely going to look for more. Eventually I'd like a group of six and want to try rearing some fry. It seems like everyone I talked to wanted them or wanted to carry them, but only a few big farms in China raise them anymore.

There is one guy in NC that is going to try and breed them, but his fish aren't old enough yet. If this works out I may end up swapping stock with him at some point.

Wickgaga

I've only seen the orange ones, never seen white ones like that! Bubble-Eyes are very common here though, everything from Wal-Mart to Local Petstores to Chain Petstores have them.

Members online

No members online now.