Milo and The Very LongDog at the table...

milos_mommy

A couple shots of Milo for you (i know, you're neglected these days).

Milo with my friend Tom...he LOVES this kid:

Also, my boyfriend's parents went to Paris for a long weekend. They live in this gorgeous 1904 house right on the water, so about five of my best friends, my boyfriend and I ended up staying there all weekend...every couch and bed was occupied with people I love. Unfortunately, his daschund is small enough to be viewed as prey by Milo, so they don't get to play together.

The last night we were watching her, it was just us. He made dinner, and Giselle was not very content at being all the way on the floor (she's spoiled ROTTEN). So we put her dinner up at the table and let her eat with us, which she gladly did. Then she barked until he brought up her water dish, as well.

milos_mommy

Zach was playing guitar with a music book on the floor...Giselle decided said book would make an excellent seat:

and this is what I woke up to nearly every morning:

milos_mommy

Thanks!

cute enough to warrant some of your three in return?? *bats eyelashes sweetly*

ihartgonzo

and Fozzie B!
Milo is so handsome! I want to snuggle with him on the couch, too. =,(

Your boyfriend's parent's house sounds very cool... and Giselle is just gawjus. I love her coat! It looks almost like it's crimped.

Jeeez, girrrllll. Your boyfriend is quite adorable. He reminds me of Robert Schwartzman - and that is a VERY good thing! More, pls? ; D

Members online

No members online now.