Something UBER cute!

Zoom

Twin 2.0
Those pictures actually scare me...for one...that's a ginormous dog laying on a tiny baby and two...the look in the dog's eyes is not a soft one.

Kayla

Very cute pics but they did scare me a little bit mainly just the second one as that really is a big dog. However I disagree with the eyes not being soft, I think most owners know their dogs well enough to now what limits they have to put on them.

Kayla

Zoom

Twin 2.0
Very cute pics but they did scare me a little bit mainly just the second one as that really is a big dog. However I disagree with the eyes not being soft, I think most owners know their dogs well enough to now what limits they have to put on them.

Kayla
If there weren't so many recent dog-child fatal attacks recently, I might be more inclined to agree. But even so, just the sheer size and weight difference is enough to frighten me.

otch1

That is a Neopolitan mastiff. Agree with Zoom. That's a picture of a very young Mastiff and in picture #2 had he continued foward on the roll as often dogs do when rolling in/on something with an appealing scent, coming shoulder down with all of his weight on the infant, he could have seriously injured the baby. The dog is approx. 80 to 90lbs. and if a male, I agree, is not displaying the affection I think one assumes they see in the picture. It is dangerous for an owner to let a dog that size have physical contact with a baby that size, bottom line.

Melissa_W

The last picture is really cute, and the baby looks happy...

But the second picture definitely bothers me. That little baby could have be accidentally crushed!

ihartgonzo

and Fozzie B!
I wouldn't allow Fozzie to play with a baby like that... and the Neo has at least 50 lbs on Fozzie!!! =|

It is very cute at first glance (especially the last one), but again very scary. Allowing a puppy to "play" with babies like they are on an equal level, or as if they're a toy, could equal an attack when that puppy grows up.

I know some people (in my family) with a huge chow/rottie mix who thought allowing their dog to play with young kids was fine... until their dog killed the neighbors Poodle by rolling it around with it's paws and shaking it "like a toy". A big dog can fairly easily kill a baby if the play gets out of control, even for a second.

Yikes!:yikes: :yikes: :yikes: Just not smart to allow this kind of interaction between a young powerful dog and a tiny baby. I'd really like to see it in video, I agree with otch1 about the scent roll.

Members online

No members online now.