Outcome of the meeting about my dogs...

Well first off I'd like to thank all the people that gave me all the suggestions.

So I went into the meeting not knowing what it was going to be like. So I went in and there were 3 ladys in chairs just sitting around. One of the ladys had some authority and the other two were just some people that live in the area. So she asked me some questions. I answered each one. It was a great idea for me to video tape my dogs because I showed them how my dogs barked. I showed them video of a really loud bark coming from nowhere and that my dogs had their mouths shut.

I than told them about how my neighbor threw feces at my garage on several occasions. This instantly gave me some sympathy fromt he ladies. It was easy sailing from there because I explained that it was an accident.

It turns out that they had the power to remove my pets (apparently my father signed some papers that allowed them to remove and distractions or problems) :eek: thank god it went good for me.

Thanks to all who helped me out. I get to keep my dogs!!!!! YAY!

Debi

I'M SO HAPPY FOR YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That is wonderful news. :D :D :D :D

I'm glad it went good for you, I must of missed the post about what the problem was. But it's great that you get to keep your dogs!!

Staff online

Members online