Are anyone elses dogs Obessed with flashing lights?

PixieSticksandTricks

Athletic Labs. They Exist
Pixie loves flashing lights too they drive her absolutely mad sometimes though. Jada is too cute!

Last edited:

Dixie

The ***** idiot
do ambulance lights and sirens qualify?????

I was out training when about the time I had him to a complete hold while doing obedience drills an ambulance from the local squad drives by runing code 3. Talk about one excited dog! I couldnt get him to calm down for about 5 minutes after because you could still hear the siren off in the distance. I ended up putting him back in the kennel.

Too bad I didnt have my cam with me that day. Oh yeah I ran to my portable scanner and found out it was an MVA (auto accident) about 10 miles from the house. No I didnt respond.

-Dixie

Dreeza

lol, thats like oakley...totally obsessed....

dishwasher opens...oakley comes running - and if he doesnt see any reflections, he tries to MAKE them, by nosing the dishes, looking around, repeating, lol

if we are cooking, oh oakley is there...the retard almost burned his paw and spilled boiling water everywhere once....he came outta nowhere, lol...

take jada outside in the dark...and bring a flashlight, lol...you will have TONS of fun!!

oh, and dont use a laser pointer...someone else pointed this out to me...they are pretty dangerous, and could blind a dog pretty easily...

SummerRiot

Dog Show Addict
Neko dose not care because he knows i'm doing it so. He just walks away from it.
Thats the exact same thing with Riot lol He sees Jada and Crosby, the two Shelties darting after the light and barking, running into walls and such.. Riot just sits there like hes saying "you guys are SOOO dumb" lol

Dreeza

neko12_48767 said:
Neko dose not care because he knows i'm doing it so. He just walks away from it.

lol, oakley knows im doing it...when i stop he tries to attack the flashlight, or stares me down until i do it again....he just likes chasing it, haha...if i hold it still, he looks at me like "dude...c'mon, this is no fun"...and then jumps on me, forcing it to move, and then proceeds to run after it

i think my dog is special...

Dixie

The ***** idiot
actually the laser pointers you have are not true lasers they are simply a very tiny LED light nothing more that is why they are cheap and gas stations across america have them. With that said there is little chance of them going blind.

A little info never hurt.

-Dixie

Members online

No members online now.