Is there anything wrong with feeding Taste of the Wild?

Barb04

Super Moderator
My 62 lb dog gets 2 cups a day. I think you can cut back on the amount you are feeding.

Also go to www.chewy.com and www.doggiefood.com to get great deals with free shipping (use coupon code too which you can google to find if you don't have any).

naturalfeddogs

love the fluff
I look through these forums, and everyone bashes kibble. I feed all of my dogs TOTW, and they all get all the table scraps they can handle, most of which is a steak every few days and such. Is it that important to feed them RAW all of the time, or is that a status thing. When my Rottie had Cancer and wouldn't eat much, he got all the steak he could eat until the day he died, but I can't justify spending $10 day on 5 dogs each, when I don't spend that on myself. All 5 of them do get a 1/4 lb. uncooked burger once a week as a treat, but other than that, they get their TOTW, and the get all of the table scraps.
Nothing is wrong with kibble, as long as it's quality and I feel like TOTW is in the middle. Not bad at all, but not the best either. I personally feed prey model raw because it is totally species appropriate. Nothing but raw meat, bones and organs. Nothing else. Kibble is just full of processed and artificial ingredients. Man made basically.

Members online

No members online now.